No products in the basket.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on our website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors and customers use our website and to present relevant information to them.
What kind of Data we gather:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
Our use of this data
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. Definite Glam is registered on the public register of data controllers with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find us here.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data to:
- process your purchase transactions
- improve the products and services we provide
- contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- customise the website for you
- send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we consider might be relevant to you
- send you promotional emails or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we consider might be relevant to you
- contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research motives
- or for our own internal records
Controlling information about you
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings
- send an email to the Definite Glam Shop
- Write to us at: Definite Glam, 272 Bath Street, G2 4JR Glasgow, UK.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the definiteglam.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Accessing your own data
You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
To unsubscribe from the Definite Glam newsletter, please email: the Definite Glam Shop.
Cookies and how to use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored by a web site on your computer to keep track of information about your browsing on that site.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide the functionality you used previously.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Information about the company
Definite Glam is registered in Glasgow, UK
Registered Address: Definite Glam, 272 Bath Street, G2 4JR Glasgow, UK
Telephone number: (+44) 014 155 421 03